Gallery

Thursday, February 10, 2011

TREAT BAGS FOR MY DAUGHTER'S ROOMATES

It seems as if I have been working o care packages for my college daughters all week.  I made these treat bags for their roommates.  They each have three. This is the one time of the year that it's not to hot in Tempe to send chocolate. I'd better start on Easter soon.
MATERIALS
Light pink paper,mauve pink paper(DCWV), black pearl paper(Colorbok)
Cricut-Nifty Fifties and Tie the Knot Cartridge
Sakura white pen
Recollection gems
3M dimensional tape
ATG-glue gun
Gypsy
goody bags-Wilton
DIRECTIONS
Using my Gypsy I welded two tags together from Tie the Knot cartridge.(3.25") Then I cut the heart at 2.5".  The cat is cut from the Nifty Fifties Cartridge at 2in. Fold tag in half horizontally and staple to filled bag.(Put staple where embellishment will hide it. Attach embellishment to tag using dimensional tape. Decorate tag with white pen and black gems.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice I am sure your daughter and her friends will love them!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete