Gallery

Thursday, February 10, 2011

VALENTINES CARD FOR MY SON

I think I am almost done with valentines.  Here's a quick card and goody bag for an I-Tunes card for my13 year old son, Robert.  I used the Paisley cartridge which I got for $9.99 at Michaels
MATERIALS
DCWV_Street Lace-green patterned paper
DCVW glitter paper-red, pink, white and green
Colorbok-black, light pink and yellow paper
"True Love" stamp-Studio G
Chalk ink red, white Studio G
foam heart walmart
googlie eyes
Cricut Paisley  and Tags Bags Boxes and more Cartridges
ATG gun
3M dimensional tape
1" scalloped punch-Marvy Punch Bunch
CARD
Cut 4"X8" strip of green patternedcardstock, fold in half
Attach 3"X3" square of red glitter paper to top of card
Using cricut Paisley cartridge cut frog at 2.5" I cut shadow in black,  main base in green glitter and tummy in light pink  using ATG gun adhere layers together add googlie eyes and foam heart
Adhere frog embellishment to card using 3 dimensional tape
 Stamp "true Love" on black paper with white ink, stick to bottom right corner of card
GOODY BAG
Using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cut heart bag at 6" tape sides together.  I mad bag flat didn;t use gussets.
Cut snail and bee at 1.5"  i amde base fo bee and snail yellow, snail shell-red glitter, flower on snail green glitter, bee lines-black, bee wings-white glitter
On my computer I wrote "bzz.. I'm buggy for you."  and punched sentiment out with scalloped punch

1 comment: