Gallery

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank you for a delicious award

I would like to thank Lucianna at dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com for giving me this yummy award.  Lucianna is a talent crafter who shares her knowledge.  I have leaned alot by following her.
The rules associated with this award are to mention it on your blog with a link back to the sender.
Forward it to 8 bloggers
Tell 7 random facts about yourself'
I follow many blogs, for this I chose blogs that I have recently discovered.
Blogs I Follow
 Missie createdbymissie.blogspot.com-She uses great color combos and makes cakes too
Kelly kbiendesigns.blogspot.com-Great girly cards and she has a cute dog
Emily coolcricutcreations.blogspot.com-Sentimental cardmaker who is a teacher
Connie playingwithpaper.blogspot.com I love her blog background and layouts
Sarah http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com Very creative layouts
Jackie at Playing with paper http://jackiesscrappinpad.blogspot.com
Things about me
I am a messy crafter
Love to watch Food Network in the morning then try to make recipes for dinner
Love poodles-Have a standard and lots of memorobilia
I recently found a love for hockey GO SHARKS

No comments:

Post a Comment