Gallery

Saturday, June 25, 2011

THROW BACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE

Hello,  I am feeling much better today, Still have aching fingertips, but a lot more energy.  Emma at Creative Time for Me http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ is having a "Cricutless Challenge"  She suggests using punches.  My punch collection is very limited.  So I decided to use stickers.  I made glitter paper with Sook Wang double sided tape and Crystal Glitter Ritz.  Then I added Silhouette bird stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I colored in the birds with Martha Stewart Glitter Pens.  I made a 6X6" card using Colorbok cardstock.  The scalloped edge is a K&Company border that I cut in half.  The square sentiment says :smile"  It is from Heidi Snapp (Blog candy that I won from Lezlye at http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/)  The Ribbon is from Michaels Easter collection.  I used Recollection pop dots, ATG adhesives.  The stickers are K&Company.  I think this will make a fantastic anniversary card

6 comments:

  1. the glittered birds are soo very pretty! great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable!!!! The colors are beautiful!!! The design is gorgeous!!!!Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a great job with the sketch! This is so adorable with your little birds and the fun paper! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're feeling better! your card is adorable too ~ by the way, I have the hardest time with cricutless projects, but you rocked it! thank you so much for all of your sweet comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect... this card definitely has "get well" written all over it!!! Hope your summer is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete