Gallery

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS IS A LONG WORD

Here is the banner I made for my daughter's graduation from Arizona State. It turned out to be over 7' long.  I hope the hotel room has a wall that long  I couldn't get a shot of the whole thing so here it is in sections





She wants her windows tinted for a graduation present,  I got some glare on this shot maybe my camera needs to be tinted.  The actual pennants are from a banner pack by Me and My Big Ideas "Mambi Sheets"There are 12 different pennant shaped papers in the pad.
Formula
Papers:banner-Me and My Big Ideas; Solids-DCWV; Gold-Paper Source
Gems:G Studio
Cord:From a package
Adhesives:ATG, Forever in Time Pop Dots: Scotch glue stick;Xyron
Cricut:Hello Kitty Greetings: Font-A Child's Year

I am entering this into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blogs "Save The Earth Cricut Crawl"Check out the fun hop CLICK HERE.  You have to use a recycled item in your project.  I used cord that was on a package.  It gave my banner the perfect look


7 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a fantastic job on this banner!! It looks amazing!!! congrats to your daughter-Great accomplishment!!!
    sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great banner! She is going to love it! See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME job with your great banner!Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, how cute! I'm a big time HK fan. congrats to YOU for finishing sure a LLLOOONNNGGG project! Well worth it. Bet she'll be thrilled. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic banner! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week. Your banner project is awesome and the cord really did add a nice touch to the finished project. Congrats on your daughters accomplishment. Be proud!

    ReplyDelete