Gallery

Sunday, November 4, 2012

FIRST HOLIDAY CARD

Yahoo...1 down 74 to go.  I am not sure if they are all going to be square.  But I got this idea from a Mojo Monday Sketch blog  CLICK HERE for more info.  I haven't decided what sentiment to add yet. I am also entering this into a polka dot challenge at FANTABULOUS CRICUT  I am also submitting it to DL Art Anything Goes Linky Party
FORMULA
Papers:base-Core'dinations Chocolate Box; copper and bronze-paper Source: polka dot-DCWV
Dies:flower-My Creative Time; frame-Spellbinders
Brad:Recollections
Adhesives:ATG

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the colors you used and the design!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty frame! It just happens to be my favorite colors too. Would you like to be a Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Diva? I am planning 2013 now.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice. You did a great job on the sketch! what a fun card for Christmas.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice with a photo as a motif on a card! Lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete