Gallery

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Papillon French for Butterfly

We had so much going on on Fathers day that we celebrated it with my dad a week later.  Which turned out great because my 2 girls were visiting from Southern California.  It was great to have them home.  A little chaotic, my daughter bought her two little dogs.
My dad likes a nearby french restaurant called "Papillon".  The challenge was to make a masculine gift card holder with a butterfly on it.  I made the gift card holder using a die from My Creative Time The sentiment is also MCT.  I used a Spellbinder Die for the butterfly.
I found this paper pad by DCWV on clearance at JoAnns
CHALLENGES
DL ART-Thankful Thursday June Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! The paper is so beautiful!! The butterfly looks fabulous!! What an awesome gift card holder!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete