Gallery

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

POPPIN' COOL MONEY HOLDER

I made this money holder for my niece's birthday.  I will put money and some movie tickets inside.  The stamps are all from "stamps of Life"  The ticket die is from My Creative time.  the polka dot and striped papers are Echo Park, the pop corn paper is Core'dinations whitewash.  The rest is DCWV.  I used 3 Girl jam ribbon attached to a paperclip to hold the money.  I was considering ironing the ribbon, but thought against it

back side




CHALLENGES
3 GIRL JAM Anything goes Use ribbon
DL. Art-Thankful Thursday January Linky Party

8 comments:

  1. Great idea! Hoping you are enjoying the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New New Katieo....
    Love this cutie idea of yours...... Might have to cas this from you, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! Love all the great papers on this! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun-- Great design. I want popcorn now!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I love the popcorn...my fav snack!! Awesome project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the real looking popcorn. Thanks for joining the challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Katie! Glad you didn't iron that ribbon, it reminds me of the texture of popcorn. Thanks for sharing with us at 3GirlJAM! Happy Friday! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete