Gallery

Monday, February 17, 2014

24 Year Anniversary

Today is my 24th Anniversary.  We went to wine country for lunch yesterday.  Yummy food, beautiful day.  Even though I still have Whiplash, I enjoyed the day out.  I had made a card earlier, but ended up using it for Valentines Day.  My friend Diana at DL. Art is having a Vintage theme for her Thankful Thursday Challenge.  I bought these German cutouts at a paper shop in Berkeley.





FORMULA
Papers:Embossed yellow-Core'dinations, all other DCWV
Dies:Spellbinders-"Marvelous Squares", "A2 Fancy Ribbon Feeder","Lace Doily Accents"
Ribbon-Target
Gems:From my stash
Sentiment:Starform Stickers

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, your image is adorable.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #126 challenge. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 24th Anniversary Katie- AWH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy anniversary!! Your card is awesome!! I love teh vintage image!! Hope the whiplash is going away and you are feeling much better. Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and so perfect for an Anniversary, really cute card :)

    ReplyDelete