Gallery

Sunday, April 13, 2014

EASTER GOODIES

Hello.  I have had a rough week at work.  I was hoping to win an award that I worked hard for all year, but that didn't work out.  I was very disappointed in myself. It is hard to accept that your best isn't good enough. The message in church today was about HOPE.  That you can't achieve what you hope for without ideas.  They had an organization called Message Keys.  They make and sell necklaces out of keys that they have stamped a message on.  You are supposed to wear it for a while then pay it forward to someone who is struggling with something. After hearing some of the stories, I decided to quit feeling sorry for myself and to figure out how I can better myself for next years recognitions.
I made these cheerful treat holders to give out at Easter. The yellow patterned paper is Bo Bunny, the pink is K&Company and the blue paper is Jillibean Soup. I started with an oval Spellbinders die.  All other dies and sentiments are from MY CREATIVE TIME
Challenges
DL. Art-Thankful Thursday Easter Challenge
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it Off Saturday

6 comments:

  1. These are adorable Katie what a great way to show off the treats. great colors to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #130 “EASTER” challenge, Have a Blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, Big ((((HUGS))))
    Have a Blessed day, my sweet friend
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Katie you are having a rough week:) It sounds like you have taken the message from church today and found a positive way to apply it. That says a lot:)
    Hang in there my sweet friend....big hugs!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, your treat holders are super adorable! I love the fun label and cute little pouch you created!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you had a rough week, Katie. What a great message about hope and paying it forward. Big hugs!! Your treat holders are absolutely adorable!! I love the sentiments!! These will be loved!! I hope you have a much better week my friend.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete