Gallery

Thursday, April 17, 2014

HE HAS RISEN

I made this Easter Card to give to my parents.  I made it to fit a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at DIE CUTTING DIVAS. The 3 squares I chose are Glitter(Sprayed on the flowers) , pastel colors and flowers. I cut the flowers using Flower Shoppe, The background matts are Spellbinders-Resplendent Rectangles.  The cross is Crosses Two.The large matts on the inside are Labels Eight. The patterned papers are Embillish-Happi Girl.  The white pearl paper is Paper Source. I sprayed the flowers with Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz.  The center of the flowers is Martha Stewart Pearl Glass Paint. I am also linking up to DL.Art April Linky Party
I seem to have misplaced my "He has Risen" stamp.  Hope I find it by Sunday.  Maybe it is time to tidy-up around here.

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful !!! love the thought ... Happy Easter-- I ate the head off of a Hershey's chocolate bunny... If you know what I mean thanks.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers and the pretty cross!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The layering is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card!!! The papers are VERY pretty!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Jessica-DT Memeber
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete