Gallery

Monday, May 5, 2014

FCCB GUEST DESIGNER-PAPER FUN

WOW- was I thrilled when Heather from FCCB asked me to be a guest designer.  I look forward to seeing what the new challenges are each week.  This weeks challenge is "Paper Fun".  For this challenge you need to use at least one patterned paper and one Cricut cut.
Recently I purchased a few Embellish paper pads at Jo-Ann's.  I used Plantin Schoolbook for the circle and square.  The tea cup is from Love You A Latte.  I cut the flowers in various sizes from Flower Shoppe.  I inked them with Colorbox Chalk ink, then turned them over, sprayed them with water and shaped them with a stylis.  The yellow seeds in the middle are fro Heartfelt Creations.  The MOM is from Florals Embellished.  The inside label is Spellbinders and the sentiment is from My creative Time.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your guest design spot!! What a gorgeous card!! The colors and papers are so beautiful!! I love the flowers!! It looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katie! Your card is beautiful! I love the pattern paper, fun tea cup and fabulous flowers! Wonderful Mother's Day card:)
    have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, Katie, the pattern papers are so pretty! So happy you could join us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful card! I love the bright paper you've used and your flowers are amazing :) Thanks for being the Guest Designer this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love that teacup!

    ReplyDelete