Gallery

Friday, September 12, 2014

BATHING BEAUTY BIRTHDAY CARD

My friend Carri is having an Animal Challenge at DOUBLECLICK SKITTLES.  I used Crocs Rule for the image. The green patterned card base and the blue squiggly papers arei K&Company;The The orange dotted glitter paper is DCWV and the polka dotted stripe is from Paper Studio.  The papers for the hat are scraps  I cut the main cut three times,(Black, silver-faucets, and brown-brush handle).  The ribbon is from Little Scrap Pieces.  The riick rack is from my stash.  The skittles are from Carri-don't they make awesome bubbles.  The sentiment and die are from MCT.  I used 4 diferent patterned papers-FCCB is having a Mix and Match challenge.  You must use at least 3 patterned papers.  I am lso linking up to DL. Art September Linky Party.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how adorable!! That is the cutest bathing beauty!! Love the fun papers!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the super cutest! WOw Great idea to use the skittles as bubbles! Perfect. I have this cartridge still sealed!! Need to bust it open! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right- the Skittles make awesome bubbles! What a cute croc :) Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute Katie-- I used this cut awhile back and I loved it, and now seeing it here I even love it more - super fun card!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our Animal Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is just toooooo cute. Love the background and the little gator.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one adorable squeaky clean Crocodile. Like the arrangement & pattern papers you used. Thank you for entering Fantabulous Cricut Mix & Match 3 Different Pattern Papers.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Fantabulous Cricut Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. Love that alligator scrubbing away. Thanks for sharing with us at DoubleClick Connections.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute and such a fun card...Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
    Dt-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Katieo! How cute is this alligator taking a bath. Your card makes me smile. Nicely done. Thanks your for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the crock in the tub! Looks like he is making himself nice and pretty! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! I love all the dots behind to represent the bubbles along with the skittles :)

    ReplyDelete