Gallery

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

TIE DYED LOVE

For this card I used MCT LOVE COLLAGE BACKGROUND , HEART 2 HEART LOVE FRAME and STITCHED PUZZLE PIECES.  I started by inking up a piece of cardstock with Tim Holz Victorian Velvet,Dusty Concord and Broken CHina distress inks.  Then i misted it with water.  After the paper was dry I stamped it with Versamark, then embossed it with recollections clear embossing powder.I cut out the jigsaw heart and popped it up in pop dots.  Then I added some ribbon from Elegant Bits.
For the inside I used some Recollections paper the added The Heart 2 Heart frames.   


inside





CHALLENGES
DL.ART-THANKFUL THURSDAY VALENTINE CHALLENGE

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! They look amazing!! The details are fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Katie! I love the awesome papers~I am hoping to play a little with my new MCT goodies this wknd! Great job on your design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete