Gallery

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

SHAKIN' UP WESTIES

More Westie cards.  5 done 15 more to make.  For this card I used the dog from Just Because Cards.  Actually I cut a whole matt of these dogs in various sizes and facing both directions.  The ovals and the "hi" are from MCT.  "Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies," and "Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More."  I used a tip from Emma at MCT, she uses fun foam when making shaker cards.  All of the paper are from Paper Studio.   The micro beads are Martha Stewart.  The paw gem is Paper Studio.

CHALLENGES
FCCB-Use Red
DL. Art-February Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces-Show it off Saturday

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet!! I love the doggies!! The woodgrain paper is fabulous!! Gorgeous shaker, Katie!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!.... This doggie card is just too cute for words, Katie! Thank you so much for sharing this adorableness with us at FCCB!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely too cute! I love the shaker and the way you embellished the inside! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week! DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your sweet doggie card!! They are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete