Gallery

Sunday, March 1, 2015

FUN NEW STUFF

On Friday the Scrapbook Expo was held in my home town of Pleasanton.  I met up with my bloggy friend, Diana from DL.ART.  Shopping was so much fun,  We also went to one class.  Oh boy did we get some fun stuff.  My favorite purchases are Echo Park paper packs and "Halie" A Julie Nutting doll stamp and die set with a poodle.  On   the first card, i think I used the shoes for the front of the hair.  The solid papers are DCWV.  All of the patterned papers on the first card are Echo Park.  The dress paper and patterned strip on the second card are .  The gold leash is some tape from Paper Source.  The bows are a MCT die.  The sequins are from Teresa Collins.  The Scottie dog is from Just Because cards.

CHALLENGES
DL.ART-MARCH LINKY PARTY
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-SHOW IT OFF SATURDAY

4 comments:

  1. These are both so adorable!! Those little doggies are so sweet!! I love the dolls!! The expo sounds like so much fun!! I'm glad you and Diana had a great time!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cute Katie, I can not believe how adorable the poodle is I can not wait to do mine. I have it in my room everything else is still in my trunk I love both your cards the scottie dog came out really cute!! We really did have a good time.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are too cute. Love the dolls. How exciting that you and Diana had a great time.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, how fun to meet up with Diana! I am sure you had a blast! The EXPO sounds so fun!
    Your card is so sweet Katie! I love the those dolls and have a few...I really need to use them:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete