Gallery

Monday, March 16, 2015

LEFTOVERS

A few weeks ago I made an Easter card.  I cut a circle out of a ptterned piece of paper.  that scrap has been on my desk.  I Figured out how to enlarge the window and make it work for another card.  The card base is Core'dinations.  The pretty patterned papers are from Paper Studio.  I used MCT Bunch-of-Fun-Circle-Dies- along with Stitched-Window-Dies-Accessories-.  to make the window.  The bunny is To-My-Best-Peep-Stamp-Set-.  The flowers are a Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies.
leftover from another project

inside


CHALLENGES
DL.Art-Thankful Thursday March Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces-Show it off Saturday



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Katie!! I love the papers you used!! The bunny window is so fun!! Fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so cute Katie! i love the bunny peeking out of the window~fun papers and cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card the bunny is so cute! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday March linky Anything Goes Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete