Gallery

Sunday, April 26, 2015

A FEW LAST MINUTE CHALLENGES

I think I tried to make this card for too many challenges.  To begin with I used a MOJO MONDAY sketch.  BBTB2 are having a "Outlook-Partly Cloudy" Challenge and Die Cutting Divas are having a challenge honoring National Garening Month.  The clouds are from Create A Critter and the rosemary sign is from Freshly Picked.  The solid papers are DCWV and the veggie paper is Jillibean Soup.  The sentiment and sentiment die are My creative Time.The flower is Recollections.


4 comments:

  1. It's awesome!! I love the veggie paper!! The elements you added are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card design! Love the veggie paper and the embossed clouds look fabulous!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by to let you know I sent off an email to you! Thanks again!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete