Gallery

Thursday, May 14, 2015

CUP OF TEA

It is Tea Time over at BBTB2.  The challenge is to make a project with a tea cup of tea pot on it.  I decided to use this fun image from the Suburbia cartridge.  I hope you can see the  tea cup.  The sentiment is from MY CREATIVE TIME-"All You Need is Coffee Stamp Set" The oval dies are also My Creative Time.  The sentiment label is by Spellbinders.The solid papers are Core'dinations Black magic.  The white embossed is DCWV.  The checked paper is from my stash.  I will be linking up to DL.Art-Thankful Thursday May Linky Party and to LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show it Off Saturday

I

11 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love that image looks like I will have to order suburbia. your colors are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 love the design of your card.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the pink and black checkered paper!! The cut you used is awesome!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Katie!! Love the silhouette and the great papers you used. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Tea Pot or Tea Cup Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a beautiful card. I love pink and black together The images is really pretty with the embossing behind it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so pretty!!! Love this elegant lady & pink/black combo! Thank you for playing alone with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How true and perfect is your sentiment! I can think of nothing better than that. I love your elegant lady with her tea! The papers are so pretty as well as the embossing. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the challenge at BBTB2 this week. Nicely designed card.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Suburbia-I'm going to have to scrap lift this-I love how it turned out! And the pink and black color combo rocks!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete