Gallery

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SO EXCITED I WET MY PLANTS

I am loving the Artistic Impression Stamps they have started selling at Michaels.  My husband always challenges me to a tomato growing contest.  Last year he won-my tomatoes looked like orange peas.  So far this year I think i am ahead.  I made this funny car for him for Fathers Day.  The image is colored with Staedtlers Watercolor pencils.  The oval background paper, herringbone and woddgrain papers are MME Cut and Paste.  The seed packet paper is Jillibean Soup
I am linking up t oDDL. Art May Linky Party and to Little Scrap Pieces-Show it off Saturday


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, ha!! I love this!! I need to get that stamp and sentiment for my Dad - he loves his garden!! This is awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW cute!! love the farmer. Yum can't wait to hear more about your tomatoes
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, this is awesome! I am loving AI stamps to~some are so hilarious! Great card~good luck with the contest, hehe!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all let me say cute title for the post. Love the card, the farmer is too cute and love the seed packs.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete