Gallery

Sunday, June 28, 2015

MORE ELEPHANT SHOWER PROJECTS

The shower that I have been making decorations for was today.  It was a beautiful celebration.  They had a station for making bows,one for tie dying and an iron on applique area.  The appliques were cut with a cricut.  Guests picked a onesie and decorated it by ironing appliques on.  Baby Coral will be one well dressed infant.  The banner and wreath I made looked beautiful.  Here is the card and matching gift bag.
I cut the shape of the card using my-creative-time.com/Hello-Baby-Stamp-Set.  I used DCWV paper.  The center emblem on the card is .my-creative-time.com/All-Around-Everything-I-Stamp-Set. I also used the Stitched Banner Die.  To color the images I used Stampin Up and Staedtler watercolor pencils.  For the bag I used .my-creative-time.com/Chalkboard-Birthday-Stamp-Die-Set.  I love this gift bag.  I wanted a bigger Elephant so I used the one that is in the Hello Baby set.  The ribbon is from Gorgeous Bits.
I purchased a few books for the baby's library and wrapped them in towels.  Then I added the card and the bag that had a Target gift card inside.

I also made a boy version



CHALLENGES
DL.ART-June Linky Party
LITTLE SCRAP PIECES-Show It Off Saturday

8 comments:

  1. omg adorable think I like the giraffe one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Katie, this is just ADORABLE!!! I love the coral onesie and how fun to make a matching gift bag! The elephant is darling! Of course the little giraffe melts my heart to! So cute!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are all amazing!! I love the onesie cards and the matching gift bag!! So darn cute!! I just got my stamp/die set in the mail and now I can't wait to play with it after seeing these!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all just too cute - Amazing Katie.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Katieo~
    Thanks for swinging by my blog~. It's been a while since I came on over, shame one me, LOL!...BTW I love your new blog look it's pretty... Now on to your projects they are just adorable, all your projects are darling.... Cute and love all the critters.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Katieo~
    Thanks for swinging by my blog~. It's been a while since I came on over, shame one me, LOL!...BTW I love your new blog look it's pretty... Now on to your projects they are just adorable, all your projects are darling.... Cute and love all the critters.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete