Gallery

Friday, September 16, 2016

FLAMINGO CARDS AND CENTERPIECES FOR A TWINS FIRST BIRTHDAY

My friend's grandaughters are turning 1 this weekend.  She asked me to make a banner, a centerpiece and 2 cards.  Can you believe it I forgot to take a photo of the banner.  I am entering this into the Show it Off Saturday Linky Party over at Little Scrap Pieces
 Gold flamingo paper -Paper Studio, Polka dot paper-American Crafts.  I made the #1 using tape by Recollections. The flamingo is a My Creative Time stamp and die.
                 The green paper is DCWV, the flamingo one is Ecco Park"Anything Goes".  The dancing flamingo is Cricut "Twinkle Toes".  The sentiment is My Creative Time.
Patterned papers-AC, Hats-My Creative Time Die, Sentiment "Life is a Beach"


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are all so fun!! I love the flamingos!! You did such a fabulous job on everything!! What a fun party :) Have a great weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love those flamingo's and the whole project, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this set is too cute. Love the card with the added feather. You did a awesome job on the matching centerpiece. I know it will be the hit of the party.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, these are super cute! The flamingos are adorable! What a fun centerpiece! LOVE the theme!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flamingo creations! Who doesn't love flamingos!

    ReplyDelete