Gallery

Thursday, September 29, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT

My son Robert who is away at college, turns 19 on Saturday.  He is not to far from home.  Hopefully he will have time to see us this weekend.  He loves our three dogs, Scruffie, Polly and Prince.  So I made him a doggie cupcake card.  The patterned papers and the stickers are Echo Park.  The cupcakes and the white dog are My Creative Time Dies "Light-The-Candles-Stamp-Die-Set" and Loyal-Friends-Stamp-Set.  The Poodle is Cricut "Create a Critter.  and the golden dog is Lawn Fawn.

4 comments:

  1. Too darn cute. Love the fun papers and cute dog images. I know he will love it too.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable Birthday card! I love those cupcakes topped with sweet doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what an adorable birthday card! Love the yummy cupcakes and adorable little puppies! So cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday to Robert!! I hope he had a wonderful celebration!! What an absolutely adorable card!! The pup-cakes are too stinkin' cute!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete