Gallery

Thursday, November 24, 2016

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY 193 COLOR CHALLENGE-ORANGE,GREEN & BROWN

Good Morning, today is Thursday it is time for a new DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.  Challenge #193 is a color challenge-Orange, Green and brown.  Of course you can always enter a Thank You card.  Have you seen the beautiful fall and winter ribbon bundles over at the DL.ART.  There are so many beautiful ribbons that will enhance your holiday projects.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount-just use the code K34510 at check out.
For this color challenge I water colored an Art Impression Stamp-"Mini Covered Bridge" using Marvy Markers and a brush. I framed the photos with K&Company papers.  The ribbon is DL.ART Light Burnt Leaf from the Fall Bundle.
I hope I get to see your Orange, Green and Brown projects.  Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. What a perfect image for Thanksgiving Day! Over the River and thru the woods to Grandma's house we go....that is playing in my head as I look at your beautifully watercolored card. Love the way you matted it and that bow is gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Katie!! I love the beautiful image you used and the way you colored it!! I agree with Lori...over the river and through the woods!! Love it my friend!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie your card is fabulous I Love that you have gone into the watercolor look so fun, We hope you and your family had an awesome Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!! I love the pretty scene and ribbon too.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW one beautiful card. Awesome scene. Coloring perfection here.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete