Gallery

Thursday, February 9, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #198-PINK OR RED

Hello, Valentines Day is a few days away.  The DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #194 is a Red Or Pink Challenge.  You can always substitute a Thank You card.  For these cards I used some beautiful Rose Ribbon from the Vintage Vineyard Bundle and Red Hot Love and Sweet Love from the Valentine Bundle. These are two of my favorite bundles.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code K34510 at check out.  I love the dimensional cuts in Cricut Access.  These two dogs are so cute and in love.  The gold paper is Gold Gift, the solids are Pink and Reds both by Craftsmith.  They were both a Hot Buy at Michaels.



I can't wait to see your pink or red projects.

6 comments:

  1. These are so stinkin cute I love the pups and the and the bows came out fab. So glad to have you on the team.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pups sure are a cute couple! I really like it on the black and white background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! These cards are so sweet! I love the dogs in thier little "love shack"! The papers you used are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are both so absolutely adorable, Katie!! I love the doggies!! So cute!! The details you added are perfect!! Love these, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinken cute! I love these pups!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete