Tuesday, April 18, 2017

MAKE IT MINI

Art Impressions are having a "Make it Mini" Challenge.  They have released 5 new mini Tri-fold sets.  I have ordered the darling baby one.  I hope to receive it in time to submit a project for my second entry in the challenge.  I made 2-3"X 3" cards using the Mini Front and Back Cat and Dog set.  These cards turned out so cute. I stamped the images on Canson Watercolor paper, then I colored them with a a brush and Marvy Markers.  I made a 3"X3" card base out of white Neena cardstock.  Then I added a solid layer using Spellbinder dies.  Then I cut a square of DCWV patterned paper (The Pets Stack) using a MCT Square Die  The circle dies are also My Creative Time.

inside


inside
CHALLENGE-ART IMPRESSIONS-MAKE IT MINI

6 comments:

  1. Oh, these are the cutest cads, Katie!! I love how the sweet kitty and pup are peeking through the window!! The inside view is so fun!! Love, love these!! They make me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. Loe the frames and really loe the inside too darn cute.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both adorable and your papers are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions! ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the critters peeking through the window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! love these cards Katie!

    ReplyDelete