Gallery

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

FCCB MOTHERS DAY 2ND ENTRY

Yesterday I posted a card that one of the boys I watch designed for his mother.  His younger brother had a harder time coming up with a concept.  He finally decided on tea.  His mom loves Chai and she makes the best tea ever.  For this project I used the Cricut cartridge "Love You A Latte"  The papers are DCWV "Taj Mahal" and the Denim Stack.  I like the contrast of the shiny papers with the denim.  I am entering this into the FCCB BLOG HOP AND MOTHERS DAY CHALLENGE

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love the gold accents and even the shadow on the spoon. Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and gorgeous, Katie!! I love the papers you used and the colors!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous Mother's Day card! Love the gold and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete