Gallery

Thursday, September 14, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE#212-BACK TO SCHOOL

Hello It is time for a new DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE.  This time the theme is Back To School.  You can always substitute a Thank You card.  My cute little grand nephew is starting pre-school.  I made him this fun Elmo card.  For this challenge I used the orange and blue from the RAINBOW BUNDLE.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount just use the code K34510 at check out.  There are lots of fun new products in the DL.ART STORE.  I love all of the fun new buttons and ribbons.
Jump on over to the DL.ART blog to check out what the DT has created.  I can't wait to see your projects

4 comments:

  1. Oh that Elmo is so cute!! He is so happy to be starting pre-school! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I absolutely love Elmo!He will love it.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! Elmo is so cute!! He makes me smile!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Elmo card Katie. Love the colors and blue and orange look fab together

    ReplyDelete