Gallery

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A SCENIC CARD-INSIDE AND OUT

Art impressions are having a Stamp a Scene Challenge.  For this card I decided to a use the Cottage and Die set.I began by stamping the image with Marvy Sepia.  I die cut the widow and door.  Then I watercolored the image using Marvy Markers.  Then I made an A2 card out of Watercolor paper.  I drew around the cottage, cut out the door and window and created an outdoor scene using WC Flower Set 2, the tree is from the  Covered Bridge Set.  The grass and foilage are from WC Foilage set 1.  After I finished the background I adhered the cottage to the front of the card.  Then I stamped and watercolored the inside image using the Make a Wish Set
outside scene
inside scene

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the scene you've created, complete with door and windows!! The colors are fabulous!! The inside is beautiful, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable watercolor cottage scene, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. The scene is lovely and I love how you've decorated the inside too. xx

    ReplyDelete