Gallery

Thursday, October 12, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #214 FALL COLORS

The leaves are turning orange, brown and red.  I love the smells and colors of fall.  We have a wide range of temperatures in Northern California.  DL.ART is having a Fall Color Challenge.  You can always substitute a Thank You card.  I made 2 cards for this challenge using Burnt Leaf and Green Leaf-Fall Bundle.   I also added some Basic Twine.

Add caption

The stamps are by Art Impressions. I water colored them with Marvy Markers.

4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous watercolor cards! I love the dies you used to cut out the cards Those images are so peaceful looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so gorgeous, Katie!! I love the images!! They look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards. I love the pretty ribbon & lovely images.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both beautiful Katie, your watercolor is fab, have a great day my friend

    ReplyDelete