Gallery

Thursday, October 19, 2017

TWO SUSHI CARDS

My husband is Japanese and we eat a lot of sushi.  When I saw this Lawn Fawn "Lets Roll" stamp set, I had to have it. The sentiments are great.  I used "Arigato" which means Thank you and "Soy Happy for you",  I began by stmping lots of images on Canson Water Color paper.  Then I swiped some Marvy markers on to my palette and water colored them.  I fussy cut all of the images and mounted them on the card front.  The papers are Basic Grey "Konnichiwa"

3 comments:

  1. Super fun card Katie! Awesome papers and cute little images!
    Have a great day,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun!! I love the sushi images!! Gorgeous papers, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute sushi cards! I have never tried sushi, but your cards look yummy!

    ReplyDelete