Gallery

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

WOBBLE TIL' YOU GOBBLE

Hello,  It has been a while since I have posted.  I am having a lot of back pain these days. Finally, I finished my Thanksgiving cards.  Unfortunately I  mailed the ones one I made for my adult family member before I photographed them.  I made some cute wobbling turkey cards for my grand nephew and grand niece.  The turkey is cut with Cricut's Teddy Bear Parade in Design Space.  I am joining the FCCB Thanks or Thanksgiving Challenge


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've been hurting, Katie. I hope you feel much better soon. Your cards are absolutely adorable!! That turkey bear is one of my favorite cuts!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie I hope you feel better soon! Your wobble turkey/bears are just as cute as can be! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete