Gallery

Thursday, January 11, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE 220-WINTER

Good Morning it is time for a new Thankful Thursday Challenge over at DL.ART.  The them for this challenge is winter.  A thank you card is always an alternative.  Diana has some great ribbons for Valentines day.  Check out The Valentines Bundle and The Vintage Vineyard Bundle.  All of these crinkle ribbons are perfect for the spring and Valentines projects.  Diana offers my readers a 10% discount-just use the code KA345 at checkout. 
For my winter card I used a premade  mountain scene card from Cricut access.  Then I added a snowboarder from Hey Dude.  I found this great masculine button in the Vintage Button Collection.  I anchored the button with Pure Love from the Valentine Bundle and black from the BYOB Bundle.  My nephews Birthday is upcoming and he loves snowboarding.
I can't wait to see your Winter or Thank You projects.  Head on over to DL.ART for inspiration from Diana and my DT sisters.

5 comments:

  1. This is really great, i love the masculine look toit with the darker colors and nuetral shades. Have a blessed day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is so cool...I can almost feel the card moving!!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous, Katie!! I love the snowboarder!! He's awesome!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool, cute & fun! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool and just in time for the Winter Olympics too.

    ReplyDelete