Gallery

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

DORY AND NEMO VALENTINE

Hello,  It is a beautiful sunny day.  The light in my craft room is bright-perfect for creating.  My friend's twin grand daughters love Finding Nemo.  I haven't seen the movie.  Cricut has the cutest Disney Cartridge.  After looking at the images, I just decided to purchase 3 images.  The seaweed is from Life is a Beach.  The papers are DCWV. The inside sentiment heart is from My Creative Time

card one outside

card one-inside

card two-front

cardtwo-inside
I am entering this into the following challenge
Fantabulous Cricut-Valentines Day



4 comments:

  1. These are so fun, Katie!! I love the images!! Your designs are beautiful!! The twins will adore these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, love this! Such a great card! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I am sure that your grand-daughters will love them! (I love the sparkle on Dory!) Thanks for sharing at FCCB Challenge this week!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete