Gallery

Thursday, May 10, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #228

Hello.  It is time for a new DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.  This time the theme is "birthday"  of course you can always substitute a Thank You card.  There are loads of birthdays in my family in May and June.  I have been trying to use color combinations that are out of my comfort zone.  For this challenge I began by picking a green and yellow ribbons from the "The Rainbow Bundle".  I love this collection of bright and fun colors-red, orange, blue, green, yellow and violet.
Diana generously gives my readers a 10%discount-just use the code KA345 at check out.
I water colored The Art Impressions "Chocolate Therapy" stamp with Marvy Markers.  The papers are DCWV, the frame die is Spellbinders.  I just love the brightness of this fun birthday card.  I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge.  Be sure to check out the projects my DT sisters and Diana created for this challenge CLICK HERE

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Katie!! The image makes me smile and I love the sentiment!! So fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so want to help them eat that cake!! Especially since it isn't going to eat itself! Love that sentiment! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a funny card, just love those gals cute bow. Have a happy day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute & fun! I love the yellow & green! Great job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete