Gallery

Thursday, May 24, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE#229-GRADUATION

Hello, it is time for a new challenge over at DL.ART.  This time we are celebrating Graduations.  You can always substitute a Thank you card.  Have you checked out the new bundles over at the DL.ART Store.  Diana has 3 new bundles of crinkle ribbon Meadow and StreamMint Julep and Berry Sorbet,and Sunshine and Ocean.  Did you know that Diana gives my readers a 10% discount-just use the code KA345 at check out.
My friend's daughter is graduating next week.  I made a champagne glass money holder-Cricut Access and a box card using the Anna Griffin Window box card and a graduation image that I flattened and print and cut.  I used Black and White Basic Twine on the cap.  I tied a bow around the glass an added a bow to the card using Black Crinkle Ribbon from Build Your Own Bundle and Pure Love Crinkle Ribbon from the Valentine Bundle.
 Be sure to visit the DL.ART Blog to see what Diana and her talented team have created.  I can't wait to see your Graduation or Thank you projects.

4 comments:

  1. Love the champagne flute with the graduation cap and your box card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome, Katie!! I love the hat on the champagne flute!! How creative!! The box card is so fabulous!! Love them both!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. two great projects Katie, box card is super. the champagne flute is perfect for a college celebration. have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BRILLIANT, Katie! Just had to come over and tell you how much I love this. Great box and what a fab idea for going money. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete